Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Vicky Cristina Barcelona

Nupur had told me that the character of Cristina in the film was like mine. And I thought Penelope Cruz played Cristina in the film. So, I went ahead and told this good man that I am curious about the film, cause my friend thinks that my character is like Penelope Cruz's. And, the reaction I got from him was quite weird.

So my curiosity increased. And I started seeing the film. Pen didn't appear till the second half. And all I could think of, was that, boy, I am Cristina (Scarlett Johansson). I am so her.

But, then Pen appeared. Her character was that of a neurotic psychotic woman. Hey, that can't be me. But I somehow related to her too. Boy, now I am really worried!

So Long, Amigos! :)

5 comments:

r i j u said...

lol thats like trying to decide which *friends* character you are and eventually coming to the conclusion that you are bit of everybody... but gotta see d movie... hearing nice words abt it... and listened to d OST and its superb... btw aint am i a mix of monica and ross? :P

H. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Archana - The Great! said...

@ Riju - You gotta watch it, and comment again. Hahaha.

@ Hafsa - How did u stumble upon my blog? Anyway, thanks! I don't follow Grey's Anatomy anymore. Just 1st Season.

Cheers Guys! Keep reading! :)

Archana - The Great! said...

@ Riju - Yeah, I think you are a mix of Monica & Ross. But what are your reasons? I saw your place, it's clean. And well, you are a geek, but a really lovable geek. Those are mine. I really wanna know yours.

@ Hafsa - I did peep into your blog. Yeah. You write well too. But am too dumb for it. :)

H. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.